- make our website work as you’d expect;
- remember your settings during and between visits;
- improve the security/speed of the site;
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook;
- Collect any personal or sensitive information without your permission;
- Pass data to advertising networks;
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Cookies
Users of the site who wish to share TREM Heritage Hub’s content socially using Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ may have cookies stored on their computers from these third party websites.
Cookies are collected from third party sites so that you can be logged in to your account on their site and share our content simply and easily.
For more information on the cookie policies of these third party sites, please visit their websites. You will be able to control the way cookies are used when you are signed into your accounts on these sites through the privacy settings they have made available to you.
Prohibiting the Collection of Cookies
If you would like to prevent TREM Heritage Hub from collecting cookies when you visit our site, please update your privacy settings in your browser. You can control the kinds of cookies you accept there.